Connect with our specialized team of EAP professionals when:
- Personal problems negatively impact the workplace
- Conflicts between employees arise
- Poor job performance is blamed on personal problems
- Substance abuse is suspected or confirmed
- Anger management, sexual harassment or other concerns arise
JOB PERFORMANCE/ MANAGEMENT REFERRAL
Although the EAP is most frequently used on a voluntary, self–referred basis, a management referral to Cascade EAP can be a powerful tool to improve an employee’s job performance. The focus is helping the employee be successful in their job and reaching the goals set by the employer.
HOW TO ACCESS
Supervisors may access immediate and confidential telephone consultation by calling 800-433-2320 (between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm PST). Just request to speak to a counselor for a management consultation. You will be immediately connected. It is that easy.
If you have an emergency that comes up after hours you can access someone from our team 24 hours a day.